Horizon Recruitment Inc. is conducting a search for a Contract Senior Accountant (2-3 months) to join a growing manufacturing company with a significant presence across North America. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities. We are looking for someone who values corporate culture and is looking for a great environment to grow his or her career!
- Responsible for intercompany reconciliations and generating accurate, timely and well-supported financial statements
- Ensure compliance with accepted polices and procedures in all financial records and activities
- Inventory analysis including product costing, logistics, freight and duty analysis
- Record monthly journal entries and provide balance sheet reconciliations
- GST return filings
- Assist in system projects in Dynamics AX
- Opportunity to work on various projects as they arise including year end audit assistance
- An accounting designation is preferred (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA) with industry experience.
- 2 years of specific experience in an accounting role in a manufacturing organization
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to balance multiple priorities in a growth oriented organization
- Self starter with ability to learn quickly
- Leadership abilities and great communication skills.
- Excellent people skills and a great personality!
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain