Horizon Recruitment is conducting the search for an experienced Contract Administrator to join our client for a 12 month contract position. This role will work closely with project teams to assist with the sourcing, selection and management of service and installation contracts. You will assist with technical documentation and schedule requirements and will liaise with vendor representatives to ensure delivery of items is on schedule.
- Assist with end to end procurement and contract management for services and complex / long lead time materials.
- Assist with the sourcing of vendors through RFP / RFQ processes
- Negotiate master service agreements with vendors
- Manage post award vendor relationships for project portfolio
- Negotiate change orders, claims and scope inquiries
- Manage progress payments and approvals
- Track project budgets and schedules for contract portfolio
- Liaise with project managers, engineers and construction / site managers to ensure vendors are completing work to schedule and to required quality levels.
- University level degree ideally in engineering or construction management disciplines.
- 5+ years of experience working in a project environment
- 3+ years of experience working in Mining, Construction, Oil & Gas etc.
- 3+ years of experience in procurement or contract administration
- Exceptional communication skills. Both written and verbal.
- Customer service focused approach to contract management
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.