Horizon Recruitment Inc. is conducting a search for experienced Project Managers to join our client’s project team. The role will focus on tenant improvement projects and commercial renovations and will manage a large portfolio of projects covering a wide geographical area.
The successful candidate will be required to travel regularly to project sites within BC to monitor the progress of each project simultaneously.
- Responsible for managing projects from estimation through to completion
- Support design team with site technical data on each project
- Maintain project schedules and forecasts
- Identify process improvement opportunities to streamline key functions within the project management role.
- Manage contractor, vendor and property manager relationships throughout the construction phase
- Manage contracts, insurance, and bonds, safety, etc.
- Manage project budgets, schedules, and deadlines
- 8+ years of project management experience, ideally in commercial renovations or tenant improvement projects.
- Post-secondary, technical education (BCIT) or similar in construction or industry-related program
- PMP designation is preferred
- Skilled at reading and interpreting technical documents, plans, and engineering information
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and excel under situations with substantial change.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications as well as project management software
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must be able to travel extensively both domestically within Canada and to projects in the USA.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.