Horizon Recruitment Inc. is working with an exciting business in the software industry to identify their first Chief Operating Officer. Our client has grown very quickly over the last two years and is in need of someone to come in and help them put in place the processes, policies, and procedures necessary to sustain continued growth. The preference is for someone who has been part of a fast-growing organization and played an active role in helping them scale up.
- This person will assist with the development of the company strategy by working with the Senior Leadership team to ensure there is a comprehensive plan to achieve corporate goals.
- Working with the Senior Leadership Team, the COO will develop key metrics to assess performance.
- The COO will identify processes that need to be introduced or improved to properly scale the business through rapid growth.
- ensure that we are maximizing revenue generating activities and prudently managing expenses
- define and implement analytics tools to improve data-driven decision making
- Being at a mature start-up phase,the COO will work to build up various in-house functions
- C-level experience; specifically, within a rapidly growing SaaS based company.
- Someone who leaves and breathes SaaS and how to scale up business operations.
- Experience building and managing various operational areas (e.g. customer support, billing, account management, training, accounting, facilities, etc.).
- A proven ability to lead and manage projects and take them through to completion
- A proven ability to lead teams and manage cross functional groups with an inclusive and supportive leadership style.
- Strong analysis experience with a focus on creative and alternative solutions
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships between various departments
- Ability to educate operational team on financial impact of their actions.
- Able to travel frequently to the United States
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.