Horizon Recruitment is actively seeking an experienced Business Process Improvement Analyst to assist with the development of supply chain strategies for strategic sourcing, vendor management, contract management and P2P projects.
The successful candidate will focus on the development of various business intelligence cost/benefit (TLCC) models to aid stakeholders with complex strategy development and process evaluation.
- Plan analysis projects and create complex excel models to determine current state and evaluate future benefits
- Work within cross functional teams to gather and clarify data
- Develop business cases and presentations to outline opportunities and benefits of various projects
- Work with stakeholders to implement new business processes and train staff to ensure project success
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- 8+ years of relevant experience within a large complex organisation
- Advanced Excel and data manipulation skills and ability to present results to executive level stakeholders
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proven project management and change management experience
- Ability to build strong relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.