Horizon Recruitment Inc. is conducting a search for a Business Analyst to join one of our clients with operations across the province. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with the leadership team on the implementation of new processes and procedures related to a wide variety of business areas. This project is a new initiative and will provide the successful candidate with a unique experience that will work on transformation of business processes, implementing leading edge practices.
- Develop a risk management framework for all corporate procurement and contracts management
- Experience defining business requirements and translating into detailed specs
- Gather requirements and work with management to design process maps and delivery solutions
- Create a standardized engagement process and structure for all spend categories (Corporate Services, Healthcare, IT, Supply Chain, Marketing, Maintenance) including vendor engagement, negotiations practices and review practices
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in a business analyst, project management or process improvement capacity with progressive responsibility
- Experienced with the use of flow charts, value stream mapping, and swim lane diagrams
- Advanced data manipulation and reporting experience
- Excellent facilitation, organization, and communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Strong team player
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered***
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.