Horizon Recruitment Inc. is searching for an AP Manager for our large multinational client. This person will oversee a team of 5 in being responsible for all AP matters for the North American division. This is an exciting opportunity to help transform how AP is done within the organization as it is in the early stages of modernizing how things are done.
- Supervises the Accounts Payable team.
- Ensures vendor invoices and payments are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Liaises with individuals and departments to ensure all vendor invoices, packing slips and statements are submitted to the A/P department in accordance with established procedures and deadlines
- Creates reports and performs reconciliations as required
- Reconciles vendor statements and follows up with any discrepancies
- Ensures compliance with corporate policies and procedures
- Manages the A/P month-end close, provides back up, training and support to team members as required
- Make recommendations to improve A/P procedures
- Leads or assists in A/P process improvement projects as required
- Maintains A/P routine correspondence and documentation;
- Interacts with both internal and external clients
- Salary Range: $80,000 - $95,000 depending on experience.
- Accounting diploma or related business diploma preferred
- Minimum 5 years Accounts Payable experience in a large multi-currency, multi-branch environment.
- Must have minimum of 3 years’ experience in a team lead/supervisory capacity.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with ERP systems. Experience with AP automation tools an asset
- Strong data entry skills with ability to accurately input, verify, and process high volumes of data
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven supervisory/management skills
- Advanced computer skills, MS Excel and Word
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.