Horizon Recruitment is recruiting an AP Coordinator for a leading edge technology company with an impressive suite of products and services. Our client is known globally in their specialized industry with a reputation for innovation and excellence. This 100% remote opportunity is open for the right person anywhere in Canada! This AP Coordinator role is for an individual who is a creative solutions oriented individual with an ability to find solutions in a fast paced, fast changing environment. No two days will be the same and to succeed candidates need to be able to reach out, research and retain information in a dynamic environment. In this role you will be part of an amazing committed and very supporting team so be prepared to grow and contribute! Knowledge of how to connect, collaborate and communicate in a setting supported by technology tools such as Google Hangouts, Slack and Github are important.
- process invoices for the many independent consultants working with our client to ensure they receive prompt and accurate payments
- process Amazaon and credit card transactions and reconcile to ensure accuracy
- research regulations and ensure adherence to controls and process requirements
- support team members in the accounting department to ensure overall workload is optimized
- at least 1 year of accounting related experience in a professional corporate accounting setting
- AP/AR exposure in a high volume environment
- experience with leading collaboration tools such as Slack
- exposure to Xero and/or NetSuite would be a great value add
- great communication skills, smart and creative problem solver.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain