Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking an exceptional Accounting Assistant - Accounts Payable for an exciting and large international transportation organization in Vancouver. Culture and fit are super important in this role - our client is looking for someone fun and outgoing that will fit in with this great team.
This is a hands-on role, providing support to an accounting team with a specific focus on Accounts Payable. This person will provide transnational support, ensuring accurate maintenance of records and processing of invoices.
- Process invoices and provide correspondence to suppliers where necessary
- Liaise with appropriate departments for invoice authorization
- Code invoices appropriately and input into the ERP system accurately and within time lines
- Reconciliation of vendor statements
- Correspondence with vendors regarding any discrepancies or irregularities
- Banking reconciliations
- 3+ years of experience in an Accounting Clerk or Accounts Payable role
- Organised, with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Appetite to learn and desire to grow
- Proactive in your approach and a self-starter
- Team player, who enjoys interacting with others
- Good sense of humor and enthusiastic outlook with a strong work ethic
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.