Horizon Recruitment Inc. has an immediate need for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor for a BC based Manufacturer.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager the role is responsible for managing the facility's warehouse materials ensuring the successful and smooth operations of both the manufacturing and warehouse facility, covering all aspects of order packing, logistics, safety, quality, emergency maintenance coordination and staff management.
- Successfully lead and manage the warehouse team
- Lead team in areas such as training and career development, quality, efficiency and productivity.
- Manage output and production schedules using Demand-Driven Manufacturing techniques
- Oversee and supervise production process, ensuring high standards are maintained across all aspects of production operating procedures.
- Ensure serviceability and maintenance of all manufacturing equipment and systems.
- Be an advocate of safe and compliant working practices across the facility.
- Responsible for product quality to guarantee all standards and specifications are met prior to leaving the production.
- Bachelor Degree in a related discipline
- Proven leadership qualities
- Must have experience leading a unionized warehouse team
- 8+ years experience in the leadership of teams within a manufacturing warehouse environment.
- Proven track record and demonstrable examples of optimizing up-time and quality
- Polished communication and organizational skills
- Experience managing change and production growth within a manufacturing environment
- Working examples of implementing process improvements and technology in a manufacturing environment
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.