Our Client- a well known global brand is currently looking to add a Warehouse Manager to their team based in Mississauga.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing and distribution operations
- Oversee the returns processes
- Work with Sales and Marketing departments in tracking and managing inventory.
- Maintains physical condition of
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized warehouse following 5S principles
- Responsible for tracking, evaluating and managing inventory level to ensure targeted financial metrics are achieved.
- Ensure First-In First-Out (FIFO) is maintained, follow FIFO inventory rotation to minimize stock write-off due to expiry
- Lead and enforce inventory control initiatives, maintains inventory accuracy by conducting regular cycle counts and annual physical inventory audit; collaborating with supply chain & finance to reconciliate variances, investigate the root cause and improve processes
- University Degree or College diploma equivalent in logistics, warehouse planning
- Must have at least 3-5 years of previous warehouse manager experience
- Must have a Forklift Truck license
- Must have previous experience in electronics manufacturing
- Proficient with MS Office Suites, include Excel; strong analytical & problem-solving skills; able to develop own control tools to monitor & report inventory & KPI reports
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.