Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking a standout Treasury Manager for a growing client with head offices here in Vancouver.
As the Treasury Manager you will be responsible for developing policies and procedures regarding internal controls, cash management and payment strategies aimed at improving the overall efficiency and accuracy of the businesses products.
You will leverage your accounting background to work with the product teams and come up with innovative ways to enhance customer experience, ensure payments are accurately processed and accounted for, and business partners/vendors are paid in a timely manner.
This role requires a creative and entrepreneurial thinker to apply treasury processes and controls to new business opportunities while reviewing and managing existing process to minimize risk.
- Accounting designation CPA (CA, CGA, CMA) or CFA designation
- 3+ years treasury experience in a large Canadian/US company
- Drive for continuous process improvement
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A ‘customer service' orientation and ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to prioritize and manage a demanding workload
- Advanced Excel skills a team oriented work approach with the ability to work independently
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.