Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking a Tax Analyst for a leading edge, technology company with operations around the world. This is an opportunity for someone to broaden their experience by looking after international entities and working with tax advisors in those countries. Our client is also open to someone who has spent their career so far in mostly accounting roles but would like to try a tax-specific role.
- Assist with preparation of the quarterly and year-end and true up tax provisions for various subsidiaries’ audited and compilation financial statements in accordance with US GAAP
- Assist with the tax compliance activities including gathering information for the tax return process, and prepare reconciliation to accounting records
- Support the development, implementation and calculation of all intercompany transfer pricing and related documentation requirements
- Perform research and prepare memos relating to changes in tax laws and tax accounting guidance.
- Work closely with transfer pricing consultants
- A professional accounting designation or nearing completion
- 1-2 years of tax experience in either public practice or industry
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Strong Excel skills through working with large volumes of data
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered***
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.