Horizon Recruitment is seeking a System Implementation Accountant/Analyst for our mid-sized manufacturing client in the midst of moving to a new ERP system. This multi-site operation has been in growth mode with bigger plans to come! This is an opportunity for someone with a solid base in accounting or financial analysis with a strong interest in working with technology and data.
This person will provide assistance in the successful implementation of the new ERP system. You will provide support as required in all activities associated with the implementation with a specific focus on the financial applications, master data, testing and work-flow. Reporting to the ERP Team Leader, you will assist with standardizing master data, validating master data and opening balances, validating and testing the system configuration, designing and testing various financial reports and assisting with work-flow and developing new process documentation.
- An accounting designation (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA) or working towards one would be ideal
- Previous exposure to a system implementation project (ERP, payroll, etc.)
- Experience working in a manufacturing business
- Strong user of technology including MS Excel
- Ability to analyze complex business situations and summarize key issues
- Must be a team player and effective communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Not afraid to bring forth innovative ideas and be a champion of best practices
- Well organized, structured, and efficient
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.