Horizon Recruitment Inc. is conducting the search for an experienced supply chain professional to take on the role of Team Lead, Supply Chain with our Fraser Valley based manufacturing client. Our growing manufacturing client requires a manufacturing specialist to lead the supply chain, inventory management and vendor management process for their growing operations. The successful candidate will be required to drive strategic planning and systems improvements and will support day to day operations and vendor performance in relation to quality, lead times and material costs.
- Develop and implement best practices within the supply chain group
- Lead procurement and vendor reviews
- Manage a small team of buyers and support staff
- Establish and manage strategic relationships with suppliers
- Negotiate major vendor contracts
- Manage inventory levels to ensure manufacturing demands are met.
- Experience working within supply chain in a manufacturing environment
- 4+ years progressive experience in supply chain in a manufacturing environment
- Leadership and management skills
- Strong user level experience with ERP/MRP systems
- Experience within a complex manufacturing environment
- Strong processes improvement
- Education in Operations or Supply Chain Management preferred (PMAC, CCLP, Plog)
- An Engineering degree is strongly preferred
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.