Horizon Recruitment Inc. has been engaged to conduct the search for a Supply Chain Manager for our wholesale distribution client. The Supply Chain Manager will lead the Procurement and Logistics team while aiding in the aggressive growth of the company. This is a key strategic role in the company and the successful candidate will be tasked with building robust distribution, planning and forecasting processes for the operation.
- Coach, mentor and develop a team of staff
- Design and implement suitable sourcing and procurement strategies
- Manage logistics, warehousing and import / export requirements
- Set performance objectives for internal team, partners and suppliers
- Establish and manage strategic relationships with suppliers
- Manage inventory levels
- Lead the purchasing team and assist classifying potential suppliers
- Degree in supply Chain or operations
- Professional designation in Operations or Supply Chain Management preferred (PMAC, CCLP, Plog)
- Wholesale distribution or HVAC/R experience
- Demonstrated experience within a complex supply chain and distribution operation
- Proven ability to develop and implement innovative process improvements.
- 10+ years in a direct leadership role
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain