Horizon Recruitment Inc. has been engaged to conduct the search for a Supply Chain Leader for our BC Based client. The Supply Chain Leader will lead the supply chain organization through various client based electronics projects. This is a key strategic role in the company and the successful candidate will be tasked with building robust distribution, planning and forecasting processes for the operation.
- Coach, mentor and develop a team of staff
- Develop and analyze metrics to ensure continual improvement
- Support corporate long-term initiatives for Supply Chain (material cost reductions, supplier discounts etc.)
- Manage logistics, warehousing and import / export requirements
- Set performance objectives for internal team, partners and suppliers
- Establish and manage strategic relationships with suppliers
- Manage inventory levels to ensure client demands are met
- Degree in supply Chain or operations
- Professional designation in Operations or Supply Chain Management preferred (PMAC, CCLP, Plog)
- Strong knowledge and experience in Lean Manufacturing
- Demonstrated experience within a complex supply chain and distribution operation
- Proven ability to develop and implement innovative process improvements.
- 3+ years in a leadership role
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain