Horizon Recruitment Inc. is searching for a Supply Chain Data Analyst with a large organization in the lower mainland. The supply chain group is undergoing several change management initiatives running parallel to a busy multi-year construction project and requires a Supply Chain Analyst to support the group with data collection, KPI analysis and process recommendations.
- Work with category managers to gather, purify and organize vendor data and vendor performance metrics
- Create business recommendations and presentations to support project team and to drive change within the business
- Data / spend analysis to ensure accurate and efficient resource planning
- Evaluate inventory levels and turnover management
- Assist in the validation of procurement forecasting
- Monitor and generate KPI reports
- Assist in specific projects and ad-hoc reporting as requested
- Develop templates to aid in decision making and cost benefit analysis for new and revised procurement processes
- Map and understand procurement processes in order to identify best document creation solutions
- 4+ years of supply chain experience
- Excellent MS Office skills. Advanced Excel Skills required.
- Experience with SQL and Power BI
- Ability to efficiently extract and manipulate data from multiple sources
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to engage stakeholders from all levels of the organization
- Degree or diploma in Business Administration, or equivalency
- Rate Range: $45-$50/hr (depending on experience)
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.