Horizon Recruitment Inc. has an immediate need for a Supply Chain Business Analyst to support our client’s supply chain operations. The position is responsible for various supply chain process re-design projects and will create business tools and dashboards to support decision making across the supply chain operations.
The successful candidate will have a broad range of supply chain experience across logistics, inventory management, purchasing, and overall operations.
- Support rapidly changing supply chain operations with diverse business requirements
- Analyze supply chain business processes and identify areas for improvement
- Support development of logistics, inventory management, and purchasing processes and associated KPI's
- Create business recommendations and presentations to support project team and to drive change within the business
- Complete data analysis to assist in evaluating performance against strategic, operating and budget plans
- Assist multiple stakeholder groups with schedule changes and updates
- Maintain and review operations/project costs
- Co-ordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure all reporting is up-to-date and reflect actual operational requirements
- 10+ years of supply chain experience across purchasing, logistics, inventory management, etc.
- Business- or operations-related degree combined with experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong data management and analysis experience, combined with proficiency in Excel, SQL, and/or other BI tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving/lateral thinking skills
- Excellent organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet numerous deadlines
- Strong multitasking skills, attention to detail
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpretation skills
**Only candidates who are eligible to work in Canada will be considered.**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.