Horizon Recruitment Inc. has an immediate need for a Supply Chain Business Analyst to support our client’s supply chain operations. The business analyst is responsible for various business process re-design projects and will create business tools and dashboards to support decision making across the supply chain operations and will support a diverse portfolio of business units.
- Develop BI tools for support of supply chain operations
- Support development or procurement processes and KPI's
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of project revenue and costs forecasts
- Ensure data for forecasts and monthly reporting is accurate and up to date
- Assist multiple stakeholder groups with schedule changes and updates
- Maintain and review operations/project costs
- Co-ordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure all reporting is up-to-date and reflect actual operational requirements
- Business-related degree combined with 5+ years experience in a Business analysis role.
- Prior procurement and purchasing department experience
- Strong data management experience. Advanced Excel, SQL, and other BI-Tool skills is essential
- Strong analytical, problem solving/lateral thinking skills
- Excellent organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet numerous deadlines
- Strong multitasking skills, attention to detail
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpretation skills
**Only candidates who are eligible to work in Canada will be considered.**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.