Horizon Recruitment Inc. has an immediate need for a Project Contracts Analyst to support our client’s capital construction project team. The Contracts Analyst is responsible for creating business tools and dashboards to support decision making within the contract management team. Initially a 6 month contract term the role will support a diverse portfolio of projects and may offer longer term opportunities in the future.
- Develop Dashboards and monthly reporting tools in Tableau
- Support contract management and project managers with project reporting requirements
- Support development of contract management processes and KPI's
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of project revenue and costs forecasts
- Ensure data for forecasts and monthly reporting is accurate and up to date
- Assist multiple stakeholder groups with schedule changes and updates
- Maintain and review operations/project costs
- Co-ordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure all reporting is up-to-date and reflect actual operational requirements
- Business-related degree combined with 5+ years experience in a Business analysis role.
- Prior procurement and contract management department experience
- Strong data management experience. Advanced Tableau, Excel, SQL, and other BI-Tool skills are essential
- Familiarity with EPC/EPCM contract terms
- Strong analytical, problem solving/lateral thinking skills
- Excellent organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Strong multitasking skills, attention to detail
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpretation skills
**Only candidates who are eligible to work in Canada will be considered.**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.