Horizon Recruitment Inc. has been engaged to identify a Supply Chain and Operations Lead to support a longstanding, niche Manufacturing and distribution business. Our client has a long history of success and advancement supporting their field and has seen growth both internationally and on a domestic level.
The role will support the Operations Manager managing Demand Planning, Logistics and Expediting, purchasing, and 3pl warehouse relationships. If you have a strong understanding of the Supply Chain within a manufacturing organization and a strong sense of business acumen, then this is a great career opportunity to learn all aspects of the business within this operation.
- Study, learn and synthesize key components of the operation and design principles
- Maintain ERP system data
- Work closely with sales and operations team to effectively forecast inventory requirements
- Manage demand planning and inventory levels at 3pl warehouses
- Liaise with customs brokers to expedite ocean shipments
- Maintain close relationship with 3pl to ensure accurate inventory and shipping information
- 4+ years experience in a Supply Chain/Operations role
- Degree in Supply Chain or business would be considered an asset
- Can do attitude with a willingness to learn with a collaborative and communicative working style
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple priorities.
- Exceptional people and relationship building capability
- Advanced MS Excel and ERP experience
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain