Horizon Recruitment Inc is currently seeking a standout Supervisor, Supply Planning to join a well established Pharma Manufacturing company located in the lower mainland.
- Own the supply planning function for an assortment of high quality pharma product ranges.
- Manage demand deficits and changes in supply chain availability with flair.
- Work across the manufacturing operations team globally to ensure demand planning goals are realistically set and managed.
- Assess procedures to minimize bottle necks
- Deal with order scheduling inquiries and challenges.
- General inventory planning and production planning activities.
- Provide direction and support to Demand/Supply Planners on team
- Appropriate degree education or equivalent relevant experience in business, manufacturing or technology.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years minimum prior experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment in a buying, planning or scheduling position.g.
- CPIM designation considered an asset
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Advanced Level Excel skills are big bonus.
- Advanced user or ERP systems
- Meticulous organization, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced multi-faceted environment.
- Think on your feet and adapt to challenging circumstances with minimum fuss.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.