Horizon Recruitment Inc. has an Intermediate Accountant contract opportunity for a non profit organization in Vancouver. Reporting into the Finance Manager and working closely with the rest of the finance team, this role is responsible for managing monthly reconciliations, fixed asset management, and full-cycle accounting.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Bank account reconciliations
- Month end journal entries
- Reconciling the General Ledger accounts
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated financial statements
- Assist external auditors as part of the year end audit
- Perform ad-hoc tasks where needed
- CPA designation or working towards one is preferred (PEP or PREP program for CPA)
- 2+ years of experience working in a fast paced, multi-channel environment in full cycle role
- Excited to learn, and a desire to contribute and grow in the long term
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered***
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.