Horizon Recruitment is conducting a search for a Senior Project Delivery Specialist to assist our clients in a business review of their delivery capabilities as it relates to large scale capital projects. The Sr. Specialist will work with the executives from Procurement, Engineering, Information Management, Document Control and Cost Control to identify capability gaps and areas for improvement.
- Conduct a ‘current state’ evaluation of practices, set up, work paths and standards
- Prepare project management plans
- Interview key stakeholders including executive, managers, team leaders and other team members to identify areas for improvement and bottlenecks
- Evaluate systems for areas to automate and implement best practices
- Evaluate current business plans and business cases to identify gaps from current state to initial plan
- Document findings and present recommendations to executives for discussion, analysis and implementation
- Prepare recommendations to be used as a basis for improvement and 'go forward'
- Requirements:5+ years of senior experience in a project delivery capacity (Procurement, Engineering, Project Controls)
- Significant experience in engineering, procurement, project management and consulting in a large project environment
- Experience in utilities and dealing with various municipalities
- Experience working on or representing owners during project delivery
- P.Eng, MBA, IACCM or other professional credentials are desired
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.