Horizon Recruitment Inc. is conducting a search for a Financial Analyst, Real Estate to join a large firm in Vancouver. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- Provide financial analysis including modelling, proposals and research on properties and markets
- Prepare and maintain property cash flow projections and IRR models and property valuations using discounted cash flow models, cap rate analyses, and comparable sales comparisons
- Use leading investment tools for asset and portfolio valuations, property budgeting, investment structure forecasting and flexible reporting
- Support brokers to help maximize the performance and profitability of their portfolio
- Prepare and summarize monthly trend reports and valuations
- Complete various ad-hoc projects and tasks as defined by the needs of the business
- Provide support to the team as required
- University degree in a related field (Finance, Real Estate etc.)
- 1-3 years of analytical experience; experience in a real estate environment is an asset but not essential
- High level of professionalism with the ability to communicate effectively with superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in spreadsheet modeling and exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as independently
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills and proven ability to manage multiple projects and work well with deadlines
- Computer Skills – Advanced skills in Excel (ie. pivot tables, graphs and charting); working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience using Argus software is a plus.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.