Horizon Recruitment Inc. has an immediate need for a Senior Contracts Administrator to join an established, high profile team in Calgary, Alberta. The Senior Contracts Administrator will work in the Procurement and SCM group supporting Project Managers and the Manager, SCM in the delivery of capital projects. This role provides an opportunity to join and organization with oil and gas projects and a pipeline of interesting work.
- Support project directors and other stakeholders with contract creation and documentation
- Review contracts and support team members through the contracting process
- Assist in procurement processes on multi-million dollar projects
- Expedite materials and services during construction and build
- Assist with change order/claim negotiation and will be responsible for documenting and recording key project information
- 5+ years of experience managing vendors for Capital Projects University degree with an Engineering, Construction management or Supply Chain Management focus
- Experience with pipeline construction considered a strong asset
- Experience or exposure to large scale construction or engineering contracts is preferred
- Hands-on, proactive approach to vendor management
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are expected
- Experience working in a complex, large scale environment
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.