Horizon Recruitment Inc. has been engaged by a large global business to identify a proven top performer who will conduct analysis for specific global market trends, supply & demand, pricing, etc. The Senior Global Market Analyst will work with Senior Management to provide expertise and economic analysis for various projects including bench-marking against immediate competitors.
- Execute comprehensive research and provide expert insight on global market outlook to support strategic corporate positioning
- Prepare reports of detailed findings and confidently present recommendations to stakeholders
- Work with team to evaluate growth opportunities along with threats that could impact the growth of the enterprise
- Study industry to ensure a comprehensive understanding of all economic drivers impacting the business and opportunities
- Play a key role in improving marketing tools and management processes
- Work cross-functionally to gather, and share intelligence
- Become a key contributor to continuous improvement of market analysis
- BBA or related bachelor’s degree
- MBA is considered a strong asset
- Experience in the Chemical/energy industry in considered an asset
- Outside the box thinker and able to come to conclusions with limited data
- Organized and strong communication skills
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.