Horizon Recruitment is conducting the search for an experienced Contract Administrator for our large BC based client. The contract administrator will manage vendors and construction services contracts for a mid sized project based in BC. The role will be site based on rotation with a preference for candidates from BC or Alberta.
- Manage contract terms to minimize risk
- Manage vendor sourcing activities and contract negotiations
- lead all post award vendor relationships with service providers
- Negotiate all change orders, claims and scope inquiries
- Prepare and track project budgets and schedules for contract portfolio
- Assist with the development of scope of work and RFx for construction tenders
- Liaise with project managers, engineers and construction / site managers to ensure vendors are completing work to schedule and to required quality levels.
- University level degree ideally in engineering or construction management disciplines.
- 5+ years of experience working in a project environment, ideally within an EPC environment.
- 5+ years of experience managing construction and / or site services contracts
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Customer service focused approach to contract management
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.