Horizon Recruitment is working with a growing mechanical company in the lower mainland that specializes in commercial refrigeration, air conditioning, electrical and plumbing. We currently require an organized and focused Service Coordinator for their Commercial HVAC-Refrigeration team. You will be working under our Lead Dispatcher and Lead Coordinator assisting with scheduling, dispatching and general service management. There is room for advancement as this company has recently been acquired by a large US based HVAC provider that has significant strategic plans for the Canadian business. Our client has a great office, new equipment and software, positive co-workers and support staff (a team of professionals), very low long-term employee turnover and a large roster of loyal clients; we need that special someone to fill this position and help us grow our business.
- Constant communication with clients, technicians and office staff via phone and email
- Enter information in our service call management system
- Generate and issue service numbers
- Dispatch Technicians for service work
- Complete management of the dispatching station
- 1-2 years minimum experience as a Service Coordinator or Service Dispatcher. YOU MUST HAVE PREVIOUS DISPATCH EXPERIENCE.
- Great attitude, positive and outgoing personality.
- Ability to multitask
- Able to stay calm in a busy environment
Work schedule is:
- Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Our client offers full medical and dental benefits/insurance, 2 weeks holiday
- If you have previous dispatch experience, a positive personality, are organized, reliable and are looking to be part of an established team of professional apply now.
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance and Supply Chain.
To APPLY and view similar postings please visit “Your Career” at www.horizonrecruit.com.