Horizon Recruitment has been engaged by a global manufacturer of automotive, sound proofing and furniture foam products for application around the globe. Since its inception, over 40 years ago the company has grown to more than 55 facilities throughout North and South America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
The key competitive strength for our client revolves around its people and their commitment to improve everything they do. With over 7,500 employees worldwide, our client is focused on evolving workplace safety, sustainable environmental stewardship and enduring customer satisfaction, in each of the markets they serve. Reporting to the Vice President and Treasurer, the Senior Treasury Analyst will play a key role in ongoing treasury activities including cash management, liquidity projections, treasury operations, bank relationship management, cash accounting, short-term investing and payments
- Provide support in all areas of corporate cash management, banking, insurance and related accounting
- Co-ordinate various global electronic payments utilizing internal and internet-based platforms
- Administer bank software programs
- Provide support for electronic vendor payment status working with IT department
- Maintain vendor banking profiles and user/approver information (data base maintenance)
- Complete various cash activity and balance reports for the month-end, quarter-end and year-end management reporting. Download, review and analyze daily/monthly bank reports
- Update daily / monthly treasury spreadsheets, & create new spreadsheets
- Perform hedging analysis and reporting activities. This includes gathering market data, benchmarking and assisting with the development of a hedging plan
- Manage the company's bank accounts and signatories and other bank-related documentation
- Assist in administering the Company's lease portfolio
- Assist in administering the Company's Insurance portfolio
- Oversee and coordinate intercompany reporting
- Provide support in managing Intercompany loan portfolio and Promissory Notes.
- Responsible for managing FX hedges of C$100M and FX spot trades of C$200M annually
- Monitor and oversee process for reviewing and analyzing daily/monthly bank reports.
- Manage daily cash balance to ensure plants & corporate (60 sites) have sufficient funds for payments while minimizing debt balances.
- Liaise with internal and external business contacts at all levels of management and non-management
- Improve functional efficiency by identifying and implementing process improvement related to bank transactions and services and treasury services best practices.
- Proactively participate in Treasury projects and work towards accomplishing department and company strategic objectives
- Post-Secondary Degree with emphasis on Business Administration /Accounting
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) Preferred
- Minimum five years’ experience in a Treasury environment
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Detail oriented with focus on accuracy
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Cash Management, Banking and Insurance experience
- Ability to perform well within a fast-paced, multi-task, deadline-oriented environment
- Manufacturing financial experience would be an asset
**Only candidates who are eligible to work in Canada will be considered.**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.