Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Tax Analyst for our large, publicly traded client with operations all across North America. This person will provide hands-on support on Canadian and US tax reporting, compliance, and various other tax initiatives.
Being part of a small, but growing, tax team, you will be counted on to play a support role in ensuring Canadian or US tax compliance. This will include assisting with the preparation of the tax provision working papers and financial statements and supporting working papers for tax filings. This will require someone to have excellent interpersonal skills as you liaise and communicate with people who are geographically dispersed.
- CPA designation completed or nearing completion
- Solid accounting foundation with financial statements preparation experience
- Exposure to corporate tax, either from an industry role or time spent working in public practice with public clients
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to bring forth innovative ideas with a drive for continuous improvement and elimination of redundancies
- A ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to do whatever is necessary to get a job done
- Ability to prioritize and manage a demanding workload
- A team oriented work approach with the ability to work independently
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.