Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Tax Accountant for a downtown client in the real estate industry. If your public practice portfolio includes real estate clients and you've had some exposure to Tax - this is an ideal jump in to industry! You will be responsible for the preparation of tax returns and payments for multiple entities and will also work closely with the Corporate Accounting team for month and year end review including financial statement preparation.
As the Senior Tax Accountant, you will work collaboratively with the Accounting team to help out with the corporate accounting but will also take on responsibility for the entire tax component of the business. You will prepare the returns and working papers for a very large number of entities and will also research and respond to tax inquiries as required.
- A CPA (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA) designation is required with experience in a public practice firm an asset
- Experience with real estate, development, or construction industry clients
- Strong interpersonal and exceptional communication skills
- Proven ability to think independently and solve problems
- Ability to develop and manage a dynamic business process in a fast paced environment
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain