Horizon Recruitment has been engaged to find a Senior Systems Financial Analyst for a large transformation project with a growing client in Surrey. This project is ongoing but the preference would be to have this person start on a 1 year contract. We are looking for someone with a Financial background - possibly with a CPA designation who is also very systems and implementation saavy. This organization is scaling up their systems and needs someone who can support this growth from the finance and accounting perspective. Your foundation and understanding of accounting and finance will help them drive change and create buy in for new technology innovations and process improvements across the organization. We are looking for someone with impeccable communication skills, someone who can build relationships and garner the trust of senior executives and directors, someone who can lead, teach and train, someone who can implement business strategies and manage the change process in a complex organization.
- Facilitate the implementation of various systems and projects across the organization
- Liaise with senior executives, directors, consultants, vendors, related entities and agencies to help advance a variety of projects and initiative
- Data analysis and testing for optimization of finance systems and processes
- Revisit and develop workflows and business processes to ensure scalability in growth
- Lead the transformation project and provide recommendations for process improvements
- Provide direct feedback to management in the implementation of changes to achieve and sustain best practices to meet organizational goals and support a culture of service and operational excellence
- Assist leadership with communication and integration of improvement efforts
- Identify resistance and barriers to change; address issues appropriately to facilitate and sustain improved outcomes
- Participate in providing education as needed where opportunities exist
- Utilize data and applies critical thinking and problem solving skills to analyze performance gaps and present to leadership team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Business, Communications, Computer Science) additional qualifications are an asset (MBA, certificates for facilitation etc)
- Foundation of Accounting and Finance (CPA designation an asset) combined with technical and systems aptitude (SQL queries etc)
- 5 years of experience with demonstrated leadership, communication and business acumen
- System Implementation and business transformation experience is an asset
- Top notch organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.