Horizon Recruitment Inc. is conducting an immediate search for a Senior Procurement Consultant for one of our high profile Lower Mainland clients to fill a 4-6 month contract with high possibilities for extensions.
As a senior procurement consultant you will be responsible for planning complex procurement projects and vendor management specific to corporate and IT requirements. The consultant will also support existing staff with related projects as need be. The role will require a senior level of procurement experience with strong software and services related experience. You will also review and evaluate existing contracts to ensure service delivery.
- Ability to provide recommendations based on sound analysis
- Strong relationship building and people skills to facilitate co-operation between diverse groups
- 6+ years of procurement and contracts negotiation experience
- Experience managing complex IT Procurement projects
- SCMP/MBA preferred or Business Degree as a minimum Standard
- Solid Vendor Management and communication both verbal/written
- Self-sufficient/minimum management required
- Good understanding of contract law and contracts
- Superior writing and presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate skills with computerized financial applications
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.