Horizon Recruitment has an immediate opening for an outstanding Senior Payroll Clerk with one of our large clients in North Vancouver. This role will start on a 4-6 month contract and has the potential for permanent for the right person!
- Process payroll and all related reports for 2000+ hourly and salary, union and non-union staff (including special payments and deductions as per collective bargaining agreements)
- Ensure the company is compliant with all legislative requirements regarding tax and payroll regulations
- Provide accurate reporting and reconciliation of payroll-related accounts on a monthly basis
- Strive to continually improve the payroll process and procedures
- Month-end reconciliations of payroll-related General Ledger accounts
- Administration and support for Payroll and HR function
- Prepare and distribute ROE forms
- Prepare and distribute T4s
- 2-5 years of payroll experience for more than 500 employees
- A payroll certification would be great but isn't necessary (PCP)
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Excellent Excel and Word skills
- Outgoing, positive and enthusiastic personality
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.