Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking a Manager, Tax for our large, publicly traded client with operations all across North America.
Our fast growing client is looking to add a new person to the team to help with an ever increasing workload. Being part of a small tax team, you will be counted on to play a hands on role in ensuring Canadian and US tax compliance. You will also get involved in the tax and M&A accounting as the acquisitions continue to close. Being such a fluid situation, our client is very open to tax professionals at various levels and is willing to tailor the role to take advantage of your strengths. This could include tax planning and restructuring activities.
- CPA designation with experience in Canadian tax and/or US tax
- Ideally spent time in public practice working with public clients
- Drive for continuous process improvement
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A ‘customer service' orientation and ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to prioritize and manage a demanding workload
- A team oriented work approach with the ability to work independently
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.