On March 4th, 2019 Red Recruitment was acquired by Horizon Recruitment. Orange is the new Red! To learn more about the acquisition visit: https://www.horizonrecruit.com/calgary-acquisition and watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLFHryvUyq4
Horizon Recruitment (formerly Red Recruitment) has partnered with a hugely successful software company in the Governance, Risk, Security and Audit fields to identify a Sr. Manager, Delivery – Governance, Risk & Audit. Our client is located in Vancouver however you’ll have the opportunity to work remotely from Alberta. Our client has experienced significant growth in the last 5 years and is on the path for continued growth and even potentially IPO.
If you are a highly capable CPA with a Big 4 background that possesses extensive client management and delivery experience, we’d love to connect with you. You’ll also have a keen interest in moving to the industry with a significant technology company where upward mobility is available for high performers.
Business acumen and strong communication skills are a must for success in this role, as you will be interacting with customers at multiple levels; subject matter experts and business analysts, project management counterparts, business sponsors, as well as executives.
The successful candidates will be accountable for a portfolio of customer accounts running projects although you will not have direct reports yourself. The person who is ultimately selected for this role will have responsibility for growing and expanding business within key segments and regions within the customer base, customer satisfaction, solution delivery, value creation, and overall client relationships.
- Build and manage client relationships and act as a liaison between clients and management for business executions and ensure delivery and value of our solutions
- Leverage your knowledge of the Governance, Risk & Control to help enterprise-level clients solve business problems with an industry-leading software platform.
- Address customer escalations, concerns, and queries in a timely and accurate manner
- CPA, CIA or CISA designation
- Track record of successful delivery management on multiple concurrent projects to enterprise customers within a technically complex and dynamic environment
- Experience with existing GRC product implementations through in-house, corporate GRC roles
- Progressive experience in a client-facing role in account/engagement management role in a GRC and/or IT Security consulting environment
- Ability to work with customers in a consultative manner to become a trusted advisor
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues concisely and clearly both in verbal and in written form
- Effective persuasion and influencing skills, as well as an ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams in order to build successful relationships at all levels. Capacity to work with diverse and large groups to build consensus
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.