Horizon Recruitment Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis with a high growth client based in Ottawa. We have been tasked with finding a superstar who is open to relocation to Canada's Capital...home of Parliament Hill and the Rideau Canal (in the winter the Rideau Canal becomes the longest skating rink in the world (7.8 km)!!!) Plus there are 35 major festivals there every year. If that's not enough, our client is pretty special. They are growing massively and completely changing the e-commerce and technology landscape in Canada and abroad. They are building a company culture unlike any other and they are looking for a dynamic leader to help grow and mentor the already strong FP&A team and grow with the organization. This is a great chance to be a part of a Canadian success story that will propel your career in big ways.
- Planning and execution of the annual budgets and periodic forecast updates
- Driving projects pertaining to analysis and overall company strategy and growth including product growth margins
- Providing leadership and management to the FP&A team; have a builder mentality. Building a team, building a company.
- Consolidating multiple budgets and developing corporate wide assumptions
- Providing the monthly reporting packages to executive management with monthly and quarter to date revenue, gross margins, operating and capital expenses with comparative analysis and commentary vs. budget and prior periods
- Influence the business and build credibility with senior stakeholders across the organization
- Providing focused, value-added commentary to senior management on key variances and other areas critical to run the business
- Strong modelling and deep analysis on trends and opportunities
- Develop effective partnerships with senior management to understand their reporting requirements to support and add value to the business.
- A professional accounting designation is required (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA)
- Senior leadership experience with a public company in a global environment
- Experience leading the budgeting process for a company with $500M+ revenues
- A proven track record of exceptional performance in a management capacity
- An analytical mindset with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Keen business acumen with the ability to work through a variety of complex financial tasks
- Exceptional written, spoken and presentation abilities
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.