Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Analyst, FP&A professional for a client based in Calgary. This is a newly created role thus the successful candidate will be expected to set up budgets, KPI’s, pricing models, reports, build new processes etc.
As the Senior Analyst, FP&A expert, you will be a hands on leader with responsibilities regarding the financial planning for the company.
You will partner with internal teams to collaborate on metrics, goals, and business review. Your responsibilities will include the review and consolidation of budgets and forecasts as well as operational reporting for a number of groups within the organization. You will evaluate and analyze investment opportunities, business cases, proposals, financial statements, etc. to help guide decisions with respect to business investments and overall financial strategy. You will develop and maintain effective relationships with cross-functional teams at all levels of the company. You will also be required to present and deliver relevant forecasts and business analytics to senior management. You will work on special projects and initiatives as required by business needs.
Strong analytical experience and experience delivering monthly reports are required as well as experience managing relationships with budget owners and operational managers. Financial analysis and modeling will be another key for managing overheads and operations at multiple locations.
- Accounting designation an asset (CA, CGA, CMA)
- Highly adaptable in fast paced environments
- Progressive experience in financial planning and analysis in complex environment
- Experience in budgeting and price modeling within a software company
- Building investment models
- Advanced analytical and financial modeling skills
- Analytical forecasting experience
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills as well as presentation skills
- Experience using service such at MS CRM, NetSuite and Power BI dashboards
About our client:
- Small finance team with a support each other mindset
- 3 days in office with Thursdays and Fridays flex
- Salary, RRSP contribution, bonus
- Offices are not downtown
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.