Horizon Recruitment Inc. is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, Transfer Pricing for a large, complex organization with operations around the world. This role will expose you to the global business as you work with regional finance teams on transfer pricing and tax projects. Our client has an excellent reputation for providing opportunities for growth throughout the business, both locally and abroad.
- Preparation of high quality global financial analysis and documentation
- Collection and analysis of country level data for international government reporting.
- Preparation of quarterly entity level segmented financial results.
- Assist in preparing detailed financial and risk analyses for quarterly committee meetings and senior leadership meetings.
- Assist in the defence of transfer pricing audits in coordination with internal/external experts.
- Support Tax Group in researching, modelling and implementing tax planning strategies to respond to changes in law or changes in the business.
- Financial analysis to support other finance or corporate initiatives as required.
- A professional accounting designation (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA)
- Experience with reporting and accounting in a global company
- Knowledge of tax and transfer pricing requirements
- Advanced Excel skills that support strong analysis and financial modelling abilities
- Hands on, roll up the sleeves professional with a demonstrated track record of success
- Capability, drive and initiative to learn, adapt and execute
- An open and articulate communicator who can build strong relationships
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.