Horizon Recruitment is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst, Systems for a fun technology client based in downtown Vancouver with one of the coolest offices we've ever seen. You will bring your technical and systems expertise to work with the FP&A team on exciting modeling projects and dashboards.
You will coordinate the design and development of models and applications for revenue recognition, budgeting, financial reporting and financial analysis across the organization. You will manage these projects to ensure that optimization and development of these models is up to date and effective. This includes working with management and users to complete their daily work activities, as well as driving process improvements and system enhancements that can help users perform more efficiently. You will optimize models and dashboards and maximize the financial benefit of the IT systems to promote their consistent and efficient use throughout the organization.
- A background in FP&A with strong systems experience is required - an accounting designation (CPA) is a plus
- Experience with ERP financial application software, building models and building dashboards
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Experience with VBA and Tableau
- Proven success in the design, development, and implementation of software solutions and improvements
- Must be a team player and effective communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organized, structured, and efficient
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.