Horizon Recruitment Inc is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst- Manufacturing for a wonderful company located in Vancouver.
As the Senior Financial Analyst, your responsibilities will include planning, budgeting, forecasting and cost accounting for the manufacturing operations. Financial model development is also an important element of your role as you will analyze profitability and overhead rates. You will be responsible for monthly reporting on revenue, margins, and cash flows, and work closely with operational managers to assess financial metrics and assist with reporting needs. Implementing improvements to the reporting process will be an on-going effort as well.
- CPA designation is preferred
- 3+ years of progressive experience in financial planning and analysis within a manufacturing environment
- Advanced analytical and financial modeling skills using Excel and other tools
- Experience with standard costing rates and rate variance analysis
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication to translate financial data and information to senior management and non-finance professionals
- Experience in a dynamic business process in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using large ERP systems
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.