Horizon Recruitment Inc is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join a high performing FP&A team for a great company with a downtown head office. You will collaborate with department leaders across the organization and provide insights and analysis on financial performance and opportunities.
As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will work closely with a variety of divisions to analyze, forecast and budget for the various portfolios. You will also develop short and long term financial analysis related to the business. You will partner with the different departments, build relationships and provide support for OPEX, CAPEC and KPI variances. Your insights and advice will help drive the business forward and you will provide strategic recommendations across the organization.
- A professional designation in Accounting (CPA) or a related field such as Business or Finance (MBA, CFA, etc.)
- Public Practice experience would be an asset but is not required
- FP&A experience within a public and international organization is preferred
- Experience analyzing and synthesizing large quantities of data to support strategic business decisions
- Expert level skills in Excel and strong user of PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and results oriented with a focus on quality
- Excellent listening, verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent collaborative problem-solving skills with an ability to implement solutions
- Ability to lead in a rapidly evolving and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.