Horizon Recruitment is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst for one of our Fraser Valley clients. They are a large company with geographically dispersed operations. This FP&A role will give you the chance to work closely with operations and provide information that will directly impact business decisions.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be generally responsible for providing financial planning and analysis support to one of their business units. This will include the monthly analysis and variance reporting, long-range financial and capital planning models, and modelling for pricing increases/changes. This person will also be relied upon to help improve efficiency for the team of Financial Analysts, improving upon standardized processes and documenting those changes. This role will also include working with a new financial system, of which you will be the lead on customization and testing issues.
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical, FP&A or finance capacity
- CPA designation, CFA or MBA would be considered
- Strong skills in financial modelling
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- A proven ability to communicate effectively with operations
- Strong user of Excel
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables and work effectively under pressure
- Self-motivated and results oriented with a focus on delivering high-quality work
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.