Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst for one of our large public sector clients based in Surrey. You will support the corporate budgeting process and manage the budget system.
The Senior Financial Analyst works with an established team focused on large corporate budget delivery for the business. You will support the rolling corporate budgeting processes for the organization and will help support the budget system as well. You will perform variance analysis of actuals against budgeted and forecasted and you will help develop annual business plans and budgets and provide year-end financial reporting.
- Completion of an accounting designation is required (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA)
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting and working with large budgeting systems is ideal
- Technical aptitude is preferred - Access, SQL, Excel
- A strong understanding of financial planning processes, procedures and tools
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to act as a trusted advisor and business partner
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment with good organizational ability
- Excellent relationship building and presentation abilities
- Proactive problem solver
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.