Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst for a 12-Month contract with potential for permanent hire. Our client is a well known semi-government organization with a long standing history in Vancouver.
The Senior Financial Analyst plays a critical role in assisting the organizations Manager FP&A to steer the direction of the company by using their financial and commercial judgement to support strategic business opportunities and execute the strategic action plan to meet objectives.
This position will work closely with the FP&A Manager to bridge the gap between Finance and operations. The incumbent is a big picture thinker who can identify trends in financial data and correlate the impact to the organization's Management team. They are someone who believes in delivering exceptional quality work/ service and will not accept anything but the best for the organization.
- A recognized Accounting designation (CPA, CGA, CA or CMA) is required
- 3+ years of progressive experience handling accounting, finance, business, ideally with experience working in service-oriented organizations.
- 1+ years of financial planning and analysis experience, interpreting data, budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning.
- Experience with JD Edwards or resource planning software is an asset.
- Highly independent and self-motivated with demonstrated ability to proactively execute and achieve results.
- Exceptional communication skills; articulates information in a clear, concise, and compelling way for a variety of audiences.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.