Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Corporate Accountant for a large client in the manufacturing and distribution space. This will be an excellent opportunity for someone to work in a fast-paced and growing environment with involvement in several special projects.
As the Senior Corporate Accountant, you will work with a team at the Corporate office while coordinating with multiple locations across North America to consolidate divisional information. You will prepare financial statements for the Corporate office and the holding companies, maintain the monthly working papers for the financial statements and MD&A, and prepare ad hoc reports for the CFO. There will also be a focus on leading long-term projects related to systems and processes.
- A CPA designation plus 4-5 years of progressive experience
- Experience in an environment with multiple entities/locations/etc.
- Strong analytical skills using Excel
- Strong interpersonal and exceptional communication skills
- Proven ability to think independently and solve problems
- Ability to develop and manage a dynamic business process in a fast paced environment
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain