Horizon Recruitment has an immediate need for experienced Senior Contracts Specialist for an opportunity with one of our large BC clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for contract management and negotiations of complex sub-contracts for major projects in BC. This role offers the opportunity to join a leading BC-based organisation and has the potential to grow into a longer-term assignment.
- Prepare draft contract terms and conditions for the acquisition and delivery of construction services, equipment and materials
- Manage supplier / contract negotiations to ensure terms and conditions conform with client requirements
- Manage changes and escalations for any issues that surface during the life of contracts
- Evaluate RFx bids and conduct negotiations to put contract agreements in place
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience managing contracts for large capital projects in excess of $100 million
- Significant experience writing, negotiating and preparing contracts and RFx documents
- Experience or exposure to large scale construction or engineering projects is preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills is expected
- Experience working in a complex, large scale environment
- Proven ability to manage shifting priorities, deliverables and multiple stakeholders
- University level degree and education in procurement, engineering or construction management
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.