Horizon Recruitment is currently seeking a Senior Accounting Clerk for one of our Lower Mainland clients for a 2 month temporary role. This role is with a well respected stable organization and there is potential for this role to go longer and/or convert to permanency. This role is located on site in a very safe and controlled environment. Interviews will occur remotely but all work will be done onsite
The Senior Accounting Clerks main responsibility will be to post journal entries, reconcile GL accounts and investigate actual to budgetary variances. You will also perform complex account reconciliations and assist in the billing and invoicing. You will prepare analysis of revenue, expense and inventory accounts as well as maintain the capital asset sub-ledger. As the ideal candidate you will be comfortable utilizing advanced spreadsheet software functions (pivot tables, Vlookup) and various computerized information systems.
- Four years recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Enrolment in a professional accounting designation program is strongly preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal communicate effectively various senior level stakeholders internally and externally to our client
- Previous full cycle accounting experience
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.